Criteria and characteristics of global problems:
– they affect the whole world.
– must be addressed through cooperation.
– a consequence of the development of mankind.
– must be resolved.
– the life of all mankind depends on the speed of solving these problems (these are not separate problems of individual countries).
In this regard, there are the following global problems:
– the problem of social inequality (North – South, that is, the South is significantly poorer than the North – but this problem can be local, only in the country, for example, in Russia 78% of national wealth belongs to 1% of the population).
– aging of society.
– nuclear threat.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.