Approximately 10% of the energy contained in the body is transferred to the next trophic level. Explain where the other 90% is spent.
October 30, 2020 | Education|
90% of the energy is spent on maintaining the vital activity of the organisms that make up the previous level.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.