Basic drawing tools for raster graphics editors and their capabilities.
August 31, 2020 | Education|
1) Pencil – allows you to draw arbitrary thin lines.
2) Brush – allows you to draw arbitrary lines of varying thickness using a “brush” of the selected shape.
3) Eraser – allows you to erase arbitrary pixels of the image.
4) Sprayer – allows you to spray “paint” and thus paint over arbitrary areas,
5) Fill with color – allows you to paint over closed areas entirely.
6) Scale – allows you to increase or decrease the scale of the image.
7) Text – allows you to create text areas on pixel images.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.