Characteristics of the countries of the 1st echelon of modernization
August 1, 2020
• gradual mastery of the industrial type of production;
• the state did not interfere in the industrialization process (did not interfere):
• harassment of entrepreneurs with high taxes was not introduced;
• did not seek to limit the free market and competition by a system of protection of shop and class privileges;
• did not interfere with free trade in foreign markets;
• gradual reforms of a social and political nature.
Liberal ideology determined the view of the state as an institution serving the needs of society.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.