• changes in agriculture: land was distributed as personal property for up to 50 years, part of the production was surrendered to the state under a contract, the rest could be disposed of, the introduction of a family contract;
• self-sufficiency, cost accounting, and independent marketing of products were introduced in industry;
• attracting foreign capital
• formation of special economic zones for the activities of foreign entrepreneurs
• economic recovery, solving the food problem
• the task of the Communist Party is to build socialism with Chinese characteristics
• The CCP retained its leadership role during this time.
Results: China has established a system of “socialist market relations”
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.