1) The theory of rationalism as the philosophical basis of classicism. The cult of reason in art.
2) Harmony of content and form.
3) The purpose of art is moral influence on the education of noble feelings.
4) Simplicity, harmony, consistency of presentation.
5) Observance in the dramatic work of the rule of “three unities”: the unity of place, time, action.
6) A clear commitment to positive and negative character traits for certain characters.
7) A strict hierarchy of genres: “high” – an epic poem, tragedy, ode; “middle” – didactic poetry, epistle, satire, love poem; “low” – a fable, a comedy, a farce.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.