Consequences of German Reparations
August 1, 2020
• growth of the labor movement in Germany;
• a sharp decline in industrial production in Germany;
• growth of unemployment in Germany;
• activation of the fascist movement (Munich “beer putsch”);
• Germany lost more than 70% of coal production and more than 50% of pig iron production.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.