1. Located in the northwest of the Apennine Peninsula. In central Europe.
2. Divided into Western. Eastern, Southern limestone. Northern limestone, Central Eastern.
3. Famous peaks: Mont Blanc (4808m). Bernina (4049m).
4. The length (length) is 1200 km, the width is up to 260 km.
5. The prevailing heights in the Alps are 3,000-4,000 meters. The highest point is Mont Blanc (4808m).
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.