The main research methods used in genetics are:
– Hybridological method. This is the main method of research in genetics, which consists in a certain system of crosses of organisms that differ from each other in one, several or many pairs of alternative characters with subsequent analysis of the offspring.
– The cytogenetic method is based on the microscopic study of chromosomes.
– The biochemical method involves the study of the composition of nucleic acids, proteins and other substances in the cells of living organisms.
– The genealogical method is based on the construction and subsequent analysis of pedigrees of humans and animals. This method allows you to establish the nature of the inheritance of characters, to determine the likelihood of their manifestation in subsequent generations.
– Statistical methods of analysis allow us to identify patterns of inheritance of signs and manifestations of variability in living organisms.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.