1. Located east of the Ural Mountains and west of the Central Siberian Plateau.
2. Located in Eurasia, namely in the Asian part.
3. It borders on the Ural Mountains, the Central Siberian Plateau.
4. The plain stretches from north to south for 2500 km and from west to east for 1900 km.
5. The prevailing heights of 100-150 meters, the largest 285 meters (Siberian Uvaly).
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.