1) eliminate the effect of the traumatic factor;
2) send for medical help;
3) carefully give the injured a horizontal position, in case of vomiting, turn your head to the side;
4) stop bleeding;
5) check the presence of breathing and pulse, in their absence, begin resuscitation (artificial respiration and heart massage);
6) give the victim an analgesic;
7) give the feet of the victim an elevated position if they are not damaged;
8) to immobilize the site of damage.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.