Determine the type of placenta from the description. What is the type of placenta typical for humans?
1) Chorionic villi are located in the folds of the uterine mucosa without violating the integrity of the epithelium lining the lumen.
2) The chorionic villi are immersed in the connective tissue of the organ wall, but there is no direct contact with the blood vessels.
3) The chorionic villi come into direct contact with the endothelium – the cells that limit the lumen of the vessels of the uterine wall.
4) The chorionic villi are washed by blood pouring out of the vessels due to the violation of the integrity of their walls into the lacunae that form in the wall of the uterus in the area of the child’s place.
1) Epitliochorial 2) Desmochorial 3) Endotheliochorial 4) Hemochorial.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.