1) The Earth has only an approximately spherical shape: at the poles it is flattened;
2) The sun rotates around its axis;
3) “The earth will change over time the center of gravity and its position towards the pole”;
4) “fixed stars are also suns”;
5) “countless planets revolve around these stars, describing regular circles or ellipses, which, of course, are invisible to us due to the great distance”;
6) comets represent only a special kind of planets;
7) “worlds and even their systems are constantly changing and, as such, they have a beginning and an end; only the creative energy underlying them will remain eternal, only the inner strength inherent in each atom will remain eternal, and their combination is constantly changing.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.