Development of the civilization of the Ancient East (economic, political, spiritual and cultural sphere)
July 30, 2020
||1. The predominance of state, royal, as well as collective, communal ownership of land and other material values over private property as the basis of people’s personal lack of freedom.
2. Subsistence farming prevails and hinders the development of the market
||1. The royal power has a despotic, autocratic, hereditary, charismatic character.
2. Management is carried out with the help of a powerful state apparatus: central, regional, local government officials. The principle of appointment from above prevails.
3. The supreme ruler relies on numerous armed forces, personal guards, and other power structures.
4. Large multinational empires are based on violence. War prevails over diplomacy in international relations.
5. The court is based on custom or written law
|Spiritual and cultural sphere
||1. The highest rulers are deified, the existing religions sanctify the state and political structure.
2. Artistic culture serves the interests of the highest authorities and the clergy.
3. The public consciousness is distinguished by conservatism, patriarchy, obedience to fate
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.