Education conditions affect the formation of biorhythms. This is, first of all, observing the daily regimen, developing conditioned reflexes for a certain time. The central regulator of all life cycles is the part of the brain — the hypothalamus and brain appendages located next to the hypothalamus — the pineal gland and the pituitary gland. Receiving numerous signals from the “periphery”, from all other organs, these brain structures regulate the activity of all life processes in the human body, and set up the “internal clock”.
Children with disturbed biorhythms:
– often get sick, including colds;
– unstable emotionally, even mild stresses are difficult to experience;
– fall asleep badly, sometimes sleep restlessly;
– have poor appetite;
– often lag behind their peers with clearly working “internal clocks” in development – physical and intellectual;
– hardly acclimatize during trips to places with other climatic and time zones.
– biorhythms of children
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.