1) Indentation, different printers have different indents.
2) Black and white printing is almost the same.
3) Colored – different paints from different manufacturers.
4) Printing photos, for high-quality printing photos must be at least 6 colors.
5) You will immediately notice the difference between inkjet and laser on any document. Photos are best printed on inkjet, abstracts, documentation on laser.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.