1. A cell is an elementary unit of all living things. It is the basis of the structure, functioning, reproduction and development of all living organisms.
2. The cells of all organisms are homologous in their structure, chemical composition and basic manifestations of life,
3. New cells are formed only from cells as a result of their division.
4. The interaction of differentiated cells ensures the integrity of a multicellular organism
5. The cell structure testifies to the unity of origin of all living things.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.