• 1988-1989. the emergence and formation of various opposition movements.
• Powerful demonstrations in May 1989.
• November 10, 1989 The leader of the republic was removed. Petr Mladenov was elected the new General Secretary of the BCP.
• November 17. The Bulgarian parliament elected Mladenov as the head of the country’s State Council.
• February 1990 The Communist Party gave up its monopoly of power.
• June 1990 First free elections
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.