• On November 17, 1989, a massive student demonstration, brutally suppressed.
• On November 18, the creative intelligentsia joins students’ actions
• Massive popular demonstrations dispersed by troops followed by arrests and repression
• Support for the opposition by the Czech Cardinal
• On November 29, Parliament cancels the article on the leading role of the Communist Party
• December 10 Gustav Husak formed the first non-communist government
• Election of the President of Vaclav Ravel
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.