Fill in the table “Features of the industrial revolution”.
|– Much later than in Europe
– Short term, because the experience and technologies of the West were used
– Passed under the conditions of maintaining the feudal-feudal system
– Manifested mainly in the technical field
|– An early start
– A long period (several centuries)
– Passed under the conditions of the development of capitalist relations and the formation of bourgeois society
– Changes not only in technology, but also in the system of society, which led to the formation of new classes
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.