Fill in the table “Traits of adaptability of amphibians to different environments”
November 13, 2020
|1. Cutaneous respiration (due to moist, bare skin).
2. The presence of nostrils and lungs.
3. The eyelids protect the eyes from drying out, clogging.
4. The ear cavity is separated from the external environment by the eardrum.
5. Fore and hind limbs, consisting of several divisions and with fingers
|1. Swimming membrane between the toes for movement in the aquatic environment.
2. Reproduction occurs only in the presence of water.
3. Breathing is carried out through wet skin
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.