The basic rules for the prevention of sexually transmitted diseases:
• never use common injection needles or other skin-damaging tools;
• use condoms, even if this is not necessary to prevent conception;
• before entering into an intimate relationship, you should know the person well;
• Avoid sexual contact with people who have many sexual partners and who may be suspected of abuse of intravenous injections;
• if you need to use donated blood or preparations prepared on its basis, you need to make sure that they are checked for the presence of the virus.
The most reliable way to avoid becoming infected with a sexually transmitted disease is to have an orderly sexual life.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.