Give a full detailed answer to the question. What are the evolutionary changes of angiosperms in comparison with fern-like ones?
May 30, 2020 | Education|
1) Angiosperms – flowering plants.
2) Most species have organs: root, stem, leaf, flowers, fruits, seeds.
3) They are characterized by double fertilization.
4) Fertilization is not dependent on water.
5) The seed is inside the fetus.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.