1) Arthropods are bilaterally symmetrical animals.
2) The body of arthropods is segmented into sections (head, chest, abdomen or cephalothorax and abdomen) and is equipped with articulated limbs.
3) All arthropods have a chitinous cover that acts as an external skeleton.
4) The type includes classes – Crustaceans, Arachnids and Insects.
5) Classes differ from each other in structure, number of limbs, developmental features, habitat.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.