• creation of a positional calculus system;
• time measurement systems – divided the hour into 60 minutes, and the minute into 60 seconds;
• measuring the area of geometric shapes;
• the difference between stars and planets;
• came up with a 7-day week, dedicating every day to the deity;
• astrology – the science of the connection of human destinies with the movement of the planets.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.