The structural feature of the plant cell:
– there are plastids;
– there is a strong cellulosic membrane;
– autotrophic type of nutrition, spare carbohydrate – starch;
– synthesis of macroergic compounds that occurs in chloroplasts and mitochondria;
– the presence of large vacuoles;
– the nuclear center is present only in lower plants;
– mineral salts are in the form of crystals (inclusions).
Feature of the structure of the animal cell:
– plastids are absent;
– fragile cell membrane called glycocalyx;
– heterotrophic type of nutrition, spare carbohydrate – glycogen;
– the synthesis of macroergic compounds (ATP) is carried out exclusively in mitochondria;
– vacuoles are only small, large are absent;
– all eukaryotes have a nuclear center;
– mineral salts are dissolved in the cytoplasm.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.