How are birds different from reptiles?
October 31, 2020 | Education|
Differences between birds and reptiles:
– For birds, flight is the main mode of movement;
– High and constant body temperature;
– Four-chambered heart, in which there is a complete separation of arterial and venous blood;
– Fusion of many bones;
– The presence of spongy lungs and air sacs;
– The central nervous system is more developed;
– Building nests by birds, hatching and caring for chicks
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.