How can a society resist legal nihilism?
October 27, 2020
To resist legal nihilism you need to:
1. Observe the principles of the inviolability of fundamental human rights and freedoms.
2. To protect the legitimate interests of a person.
3. Observe the mutual responsibility of the state and the citizen.
4. Ensure protection of society from the arbitrariness of the authorities
5. The strategy of legal development must be person-centered
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.