RNA is a single strand of smaller size than DNA. Nucleotides contain ribose sugar, not deoxyribose, as in DNA. The nitrous base, instead of thymine, is uracil.
1) transfers hereditary information from the nucleus to the ribosome
2) the nucleotides include residues of nitrogenous bases, carbohydrate and phosphoric acid
3) consists of one polynucleotide filament
4) consists of two interconnected polynucleotide filaments
5) it contains carbohydrate ribose and the nitrogenous base of uracil
6) it contains the carbohydrate deoxyribose and the nitrous base thymine
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.