You can prepare yourself for a stressogenic event or life situation. To do this, follow these recommendations:
• collect as much information as possible about what is happening;
• do not make premature hasty conclusions, do not make decisions in a rush, in a state of nervousness or hysteria;
• gather all your energy and willpower to solve difficult situations: this is one of the conditions for active resistance to stress; do not panic;
• understand and accept that serious changes, including negative ones, are an integral part of our life;
• take into account that stressful life situations are resolved faster and better by those who know how to use methods of relaxation (relaxation);
• It is very important to learn to recognize the signs of a stressful state.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.