Imagine how birch, dandelion, lawn grass, moss survive the frosty winter.
November 9, 2020
How plants survive a frosty winter:
* cessation of active growth
* shedding foliage: reducing water evaporation and protecting roots from freezing
* slows down the movement of substances
* sugars and starch are formed
* buds are laid underground and aboveground
* lignification of shoots
* dying off of the aboveground part of herbaceous plants to protect the underground part of the plant from freezing
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.