1) The desire to convey the first impression in all its primordiality.
2) The fragmentation of the composition.
3) Associativity of figurative connections.
4) Attention is not so much to the typical as to the special, single in the surrounding world.
5) Image of feelings, emotions, sensations; reflection of the inner experiences of the individual
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.