In a guinea pig, curly hair (B) dominates over smooth (b). Determine the genotypes of all animals in the following crosses:
1) (females) with curly hair х (husband) with smooth -> all descendants with curly hair;
2) (females) with curly hair x (male) smooth -> 1/2 offspring with curly hair, 1/2 – with smooth;
3) (females) with smooth coat x (male) with smooth -> offspring are always only smooth-haired.
1) (women) – BB; (husband) – bb.
2) (women) – Bb; (husband) – bb.
3) (women) – bb; (husband) – bb.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.