In Drosophila, normal wings are the dominant feature, curved ones are recessive. What will be the offspring from the analyzing crossing:
1) a homozygous individual with normal wings;
2) a heterozygous individual with normal wings;
3) individuals with curved wings?
1) All offspring with normal wings;
2) 1/2 offspring with normal and 1/2 – with curved wings;
3) all offspring with curved wings.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.