In humans, albinism is determined by a recessive autosomal gene, hemophilia is determined by a recessive gene linked to the X chromosome.
1) The man is albino and hemophilic. Determine what genotypes his parents might have.
2) A healthy albino man marries a healthy woman whose father was hemophilic and whose mother was albino. Determine what phenotypes and in what proportion children from this marriage can have.
3) Determine the likelihood of the birth of healthy sons with normal pigmentation from the marriage of an albino man and a hemophilic person and a woman carrying these genes.
1) Parents of an albino and hemophilic man may have the following genotypes:
(women): aaXHXh or AaXHXh;
(husband) aaXHY or AaXHY or aaXhY or AaXhY.
2) healthy girls, albino girls, healthy boys, albino boys, hemophilic boys and hemophilic boys and albinos can be expected from the marriage of a healthy albino man and a healthy woman, whose father was hemophilic and albino, in the ratio 2: 2: 1: 1: 1: 1;
3) the probability of the birth of healthy sons from a marriage of an albino hemophilic man and a woman – carriers of these genes – 1/8.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.