In tomatoes, the spherical shape of the fruit A dominates over the pear-shaped a, the red color of the fruit B – over the white b, the smooth skin of the fruit C – over the pubescent c. What phenotype will plants with a genotype have:
1) ААВВСС; 3) aabbCc; 5) AaBbCC;
2) AabbCc; 4) aaBbcc; 6) aabbcc?
1) Red globular with smooth skin;
2) white globular with smooth skin;
3) white pear-shaped with smooth skin;
4) red pear-shaped with pubescent skin;
5) red globular with smooth skin;
6) white pear-shaped with pubescent skin.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.