In what cases should a bruise occur, consult a doctor?

Consult a doctor if a bruise occurs in the following cases:
• if the bruise is extensive (this may indicate serious subcutaneous damage, fracture or trauma to the internal organ);
• if a bruise appears for no apparent reason (this may be the first sign of a serious illness);
• if a bruise occurs with a slight bruise (this may be a sign of malnutrition);
• if the bruise continues to increase after a day or remains in the same state;
• if the appearance of a bruise under the eye is accompanied by visual impairment.

Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.