1) In the food industry: for drinks, dairy products, pickling, pickling, winemaking, cheese making;
2) in pharmaceuticals: to create medicines, vaccines;
3) in agriculture: for the preparation of silage, haylage (animal feed),
4) in public utilities, environmental protection measures: for wastewater treatment, oil spill elimination;
5) in genetic engineering, microbiology: with the help of them vitamins, hormones, drugs, feed proteins, etc. are obtained.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.