1) Excessive fertilizer application causes soil salinization – makes it difficult for plants to absorb water.
2) Excessive grazing – trampling of plants.
3) Deforestation – the death of shade-loving plants, the death of forest mushrooms.
4) Activities of factories, factories – harmful emissions and heavy metals accumulate in soil and plants
5) Construction of cities and roads – the destruction of plants and their habitats.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.