1) The transport function of blood and tissue fluid is the transport of O2, CO2, nutrients and their delivery to the cells.
2) Protective, immune – is provided by blood cells and lymph (phagocytes and lymphocytes).
3) Thermostatic – redistribution of heat in the body.
4) Homeostatic – water-salt balance with buffer systems by blood plasma.
5) Humoral – delivery of hormones released into the blood to target organs.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.