Indicate the similarities of mushrooms and plants
May 30, 2020 | Education|
1) Mushrooms, like higher plants, do not have centrioles.
2) Grow a lifetime (or, unlimited growth)
3) Feeding on absorption (water, mineral salts and organic substances)
4) Not capable of active movement (or, motionless)
5) Propagate by spores (like mosses, ferns in asexual reproduction)
6) Have a carbohydrate cell wall.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.