Insects are the most widespread and numerous class of animals. What features of their structure and activity contributed to the prosperity of these animals in nature?
1. Development with complete transformation allowed insects to reduce competition for food between individuals at various stages of development.
2. Wings allowed insects to develop large areas and move quickly.
3. Various oral devices have allowed insects to adapt to eating a variety of foods.
4. Complex (faceted) eyes allowed them to better navigate in space.
5. Chitin cover provided them with protection.
6. A large number of eggs in the clutch provided them with high fertility and a quick change of generations, which allowed them to quickly adapt to environmental conditions.
7. Complex behavior also contributed to their spread in nature.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.