Psychologists and psychotherapists give some simple tips, the implementation of which will help manage your feelings and emotions: • you need to cultivate self-control and will;
• one should learn to analyze various situations (what causes them, what consequences may be, which depends on you for their successful resolution; practice shows that there are no hopeless situations); if it is difficult to cope with a conflict situation, you need to ask your parents or friends for help;
• you can’t give vent to negative emotions and spill them on others, you need to try to relieve stress in another way (for example, confidential conversation with a loved one);
• you should not commit impulsive, ill-considered actions – this will only complicate the situation, and will not help to resolve it;
• one should strive for objectivity in assessing the actions of other people (before passing a sentence on someone, you should put yourself in his place and think about what you would do);
• you need to try to always be in a good mood – this is the key to success and good health; this mood facilitates contact with others.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.