List safety measures to prevent burns and electric shocks.

Most burns can be prevented by observing the following safety measures:
• store flammable and combustible liquids, as well as household chemicals in closed cabinets inaccessible to children;
• Do not leave open fire unattended (a burning candle, stove or fireplace);
• monitor the switched on heating devices and do not use heaters operating on kerosene or having an open spiral indoors;
• annually check the condition and condition of home stoves;
• do not store paint thinners (solvents) and other combustible substances near furnaces and other heat sources;
• limit exposure to the sun between 12 and 14 hours, when the level of ultraviolet radiation is highest;
• during a thunderstorm, one should not be near tall trees and structures, try to take refuge in buildings or in lowlands.
To avoid electric shock, the following rules must be followed:
• Do not place glasses of water on appliances, do not place wet towels, napkins, or other things on them;
• immediately wipe the puddles on the floor, as water can penetrate the wires or electrical appliances and close them;
• regularly check the serviceability of switches, sockets, wiring and electrical appliances;
• avoid exposure to electrical wiring of heat, dampness and sharp objects;
• not include electrical appliances that spark, smoke, heat, or shock;
• sockets and plugs must fit tightly together (have good contact);
• Use only proven and serviceable industrial extension cords.

Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.