List situations in which there is a high probability of critical injuries to the head and spine.
June 29, 2020
The following situations are distinguished in which the likelihood of serious injuries to the head and spine is quite high:
• falling from height;
• any injury when jumping into the water;
• any injury associated with a severe blow to the head or body;
• any injury leading to a wound on the head or trunk;
• car accident;
• injury from falling out of the car;
• any injury in which a protective helmet worn on a person is broken;
• lightning strike;
• electric shock;
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.