The cosmic prerequisites for the emergence of life on Earth are
1. the presence of the solar system (star and planets);
2. the distance from the star is not too far and not too close;
3. Earth-type star, not a dwarf, not a giant.
The planetary prerequisites include:
1. the presence of hydrogen, nitrogen, carbon. oxygen, sulfur, and other elements necessary for life, brought in with meteorites;
2. liquid medium (water);
3. mountain building (presence of atmosphere);
4. thunderstorms, conditions for the appearance of complex compounds of amino acids and nitrogenous bases;
5. electromagnetic radiation as a catalyst.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.