Features of the Japanese economy, which are characteristic of capitalism and which are inherent in socialism:
1) Investment rate) on high technologies and education, interest in highly qualified personnel
2) Automation of production, the use of robots and computers
3) Continuous improvement of technology
4) Japanese hard work + traditional discipline
5) Investing the population’s own funds in the development of the economy
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.