List the graphic primitives and describe the procedures for drawing them.
1) Line – on the Toolbar, select the graphic primitive Line, move the mouse pointer to a certain place in the editor window and click to fix the point from which the line should start, then drag the pointer in the desired direction and click to fix the second end of the line.
2) Curve – select the Curve graphic primitive, draw an arbitrary line and drag it with the mouse to give it the desired shape.
3) Rectangle – select the graphic primitive Rectangle, click to fix the position of the first vertex, drag the pointer along the diagonal of the rectangle and fix the position of the opposite vertex.
4) Polygon – select the graphic primitive Polygon, sequentially click to fix the position of the vertices and double-click to fix the position of the last vertex.
5) Oval and circle – select the graphic primitive Oval (Ellipse), click to fix the position of the oval point, drag the pointer and fix the position of the point opposite to the given one relative to the center of the oval. To draw a circle, hold down the Shift key while drawing.