Lasers are used:
1) for communication;
2) in medicine;
3) to record information;
4) in laboratories for scientific research, for example, to study new chemical reactions;
5) in holography for obtaining volumetric images;
6) in technological processes (welding, melting, metal cutting);
7) for the implementation of thermonuclear fusion;
8) in spectroscopy to observe the spectra of individual atoms.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.