1. Defending. Properties of components: different density of insoluble substances or poor wetting of small parts of some substances with water – they float, immiscible liquids.
2. Filtration. Component properties: various sizes of insoluble substances.
3. Evaporation. Component properties: dissolved solid in the mixture filtrate.
4. Distillation, or distillation. Properties of the components: different boiling points of the dissolved components of the mixture.
5. Using a magnet. Component properties: paramagnetic.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.